In our mid-50s, we sold our house and most of our belongings to share the adventure of traveling full-time around the country.
Find out where we are headed next, along with our longer term plans and maps showing all the places we’ve traveled to so far.
Learn about our 400 square foot home–a 41′ long Heartland Landmark fifth-wheel trailer towed by a Ford F-450 Super Duty.
Our latest stories
- Cheryl and I have been Texans for the last 55 and 39 years, respectively. But a couple of days ago, we both became Floridians. No, we’re not giving up the RV lifestyle. And in fact, our RV and truck never …... Read More »
- Our first side excursion from where we are staying in Pahrump, NV was to the small town of Shoshone which is actually back across the California border, about 35 minutes from our RV park. Our friends Lisa and Dan (Always... Read More »
- California's Yosemite National Park is truly one of the most breathtaking places on Earth. Glacier Point, on the Yosemite Valley's south rim, was at the top of our list of places to explore during our month-long stay at Park of …... Read More »
- We got our first taste of sea kayaking–and checked another national park off our list–on a spectacular guided excursion with Seward tour company Liquid Adventures to Bear Glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park on June 23, 2017. After …... Read More »
- The route from Anchorage to Portage, on the Seward Highway along the northern shore of the Turnagain Arm of Cook Inlet, is widely considered to be one of the most beautiful and scenic drives in …... Read More »
- June 22, 2017 marked one year since Cheryl and I pulled out of the RV park in Aubrey and began the adventure of a lifetime. It’s hard to decide exactly which date to call our “nomadiversary”. …... Read More »