In our mid-50s, we sold our house and most of our belongings to share the adventure of traveling full-time around the country.
Find out where we are headed next, along with our longer term plans and maps showing all the places we’ve traveled to so far.
Learn about our 400 square foot home–a 41′ long Heartland Landmark fifth-wheel trailer towed by a Ford F-450 Super Duty.
Our latest stories
- We stumbled upon what initially looked to be an unassuming art gallery in Old Town Bandon-by-the-Sea on the southern Oregon coast. Once inside, however, we realized that it was actually much more than that. Huge sculptures filled the space, and …... Read More »
- This past Monday, we continued our exploration of California's redwood coast (and checked another national park off our list!) at Redwood National and State Parks. John Steinbeck called the redwoods "ambassadors from another time", and he was right.... Read More »
- One of our "must-sees" in northern California was the tallest living things on earth are the Coast Redwoods, sequoia sempervirens. Sixty-five million years ago, when dinosaurs roamed the planet, groves of these stately trees covered much of the northern hemisphere. …... Read More »
- With heavy rain in the forecast for the next several days, I decided to spend the afternoon exploring nearby Patrick's Point State Park, a densely tree- and meadow-covered headland that juts into the Pacific Ocean. …... Read More »
- We took a photo of the tree tunnel, and then checked out the Art Deco building. Why were all those antennas still here? On the right front of the building, we found our answer. We …... Read More »
- We wanted to visit family and friends in the San Francisco area and found a great RV park in Half Moon Bay called Pillar Point RV Park.... Read More »