In our mid-50s, we sold our house and most of our belongings to share the adventure of traveling full-time around the country.
Find out where we are headed next, along with our longer term plans and maps showing all the places we’ve traveled to so far.
Learn about our 400 square foot home–a 41′ long Heartland Landmark fifth-wheel trailer towed by a Ford F-450 Super Duty.
Our latest stories
- On our first full day in Detroit, we explored downtown's Eastern Market and the urban park on Belle Isle--and busted some of our misconceptions about the area.... Read More »
- I often find myself talking with a non-RVer about full-time RV living and how it has changed our lives. Usually, the other person is in their late 40s or their 50s, with grown children and a successful career. But they... Read More »
- While camping in the desert in Quartzsite, AZ last week, we decided to try our hand at Geocaching. It is a popular sport that used to require a dedicated handheld GPS unit, but now there are several apps that you... Read More »
- Cheryl and I have been Texans for the last 55 and 39 years, respectively. But a couple of days ago, we both became Floridians. No, we’re not giving up the RV lifestyle. And in fact, …... Read More »
- Our first side excursion from where we are staying in Pahrump, NV was to the small town of Shoshone which is actually back across the California border, about 35 minutes from our RV park. Our …... Read More »
- California's Yosemite National Park is truly one of the most breathtaking places on Earth. Glacier Point, on the Yosemite Valley's south rim, was at the top of our list of places to explore during our …... Read More »
Get our newest stories by email as soon as we post them
Special discounts and deals for our RVing friends
Enjoy discounts and extra value freebies on some of our favorite RVing resources, including memberships in Escapees RV Club / Xscapers, Passport America and Harvest Hosts, as well as disc brake conversions from Performance Trailer Braking.