In our mid-50s, we sold our house and most of our belongings to share the adventure of traveling full-time around the country.
Find out where we are headed next, along with our longer term plans and maps showing all the places we’ve traveled to so far.
Learn about our 400 square foot home–a 41′ long Heartland Landmark fifth-wheel trailer towed by a Ford F-450 Super Duty.
Our latest stories
- When we began our life on the road, we hoped to have time and opportunities for volunteer service. Last week we got our first chance, through an organization called the RV Disaster Corps (RVDC).... Read More »
- The promise of a simpler and less cluttered existence was one of the things that led us to full-time RVing and an early retirement in 2016. This short film by full-time RVer Steven Dempsey explains in stunning …... Read More »
- On Labor Day, David walked across the Mackinac Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in the western hemisphere, taking part in a 61-year-old Michigan tradition.... Read More »
- On our first full day in Detroit, we explored downtown's Eastern Market and the urban park on Belle Isle--and busted some of our misconceptions about the area.... Read More »
- I often find myself talking with a non-RVer about full-time RV living and how it has changed our lives. Usually, the other person is in their late 40s or their 50s, with grown children and …... Read More »
- While camping in the desert in Quartzsite, AZ last week, we decided to try our hand at Geocaching. It is a popular sport that used to require a dedicated handheld GPS unit, but now there …... Read More »
Get our newest stories by email as soon as we post them
Special discounts and deals for our RVing friends
Enjoy discounts and extra value freebies on some of our favorite RVing resources, including memberships in Escapees RV Club / Xscapers, Passport America and Harvest Hosts, as well as disc brake conversions from Performance Trailer Braking.