Where we are now
We are currently at Shady Creek RV Park, Aubrey, TX .
Our upcoming destinations
- November 19-December 25: Shady Creek RV Park, Aubrey, TX (with a short vacation on December 13-18 for the Xscapers Mexico Cruise from Galveston)
- December 26-January 2, 2020: Oakwood RV Resort, Fredericksburg, TX for the Escapees Texas New Year’s Hangout on December 28-January 2
- January 3: TBD en route to Lakewood, NM
- January 4-17: The Ranch SKP Co-Op, Lakewood, NM
- January 18-24: White’s City RV Park, White’s City, NM for the Escapees Carlsbad Caverns Cleanup Hangout
- January 25-31: Dream Catcher RV Park, Deming, NM
- February 1-9: SKP Saguaro Co-Op, Benson, AZ
- February 10-12: TBD en route to El Centro, CA
- February 13-23: Victor’s RV Park, San Felipe, Baja California, Mexico for the Escapees Baja Mexico Hangout
- February 24-28: TBD in Yuma, AZ
- February 29-March 8: Pinal County Fairgrounds, Casa Grande, AZ for the Xscapers Casa Grande Convergence
After that, we plan to travel northward through Arizona and Utah toward Wyoming and Montana for the summer of 2020. We will be on staff for the Escapees RV Club’s 60th Escapade, June 21-26 in Rock Springs, WY.
Where we’ve been
These Google Maps show our travel history by year (jump to 2015-16, 2017, 2018 or 2019). They include only overnight stays in our RV, not side trips. The maps are fully interactive; you can drag them around and zoom in or out. You can also show or hide one or more periods to easily see where we were at a particular time.
Here is a summary of our 2017 RV journey with a list of where we stayed and highlights of what we did along the way.