Where we are now
We are currently at Worden Pond Family Campground, Wakefield, RI .
Our next few destinations
- June 27-July 2: Gateway to Cape Cod RV Campground, Rochester, MA
- July 3-10: Boston Minuteman Campground, Littleton, MA
- July 11-16: Moody Beach RV Campground, Wells, ME
- July 17-26: TBD in Maine
- July 27-August 7: Narrows Too Camping Resort, Trenton, ME
- August 8-19: Acadia Seashore Camping & Cabins, Sullivan, ME for the Escapees Downeast Maine Hangout
Longer term plans
We plan to head west and south from Maine through Vermont, upstate New York, Virginia, central North Carolina, Tennessee (we’ll be in Pigeon Forge, TN for the Escapees Smoky Mountains Hangout on October 28-November 4), and back to the Dallas area on November 19.
In late December, we’ll be heading toward central Texas, then westward toward southern Arizona. On February 13-24, 2020 we’ll be in San Felipe, Baja California, Mexico for the Escapees Baja Mexico Hangout. After that, we plan to gradually start northward through Utah toward Wyoming, Montana and the Dakotas for the summer of 2020.
Where we’ve been
These Google Maps show our travel history by year (jump to 2015-16, 2017, 2018 or 2019). They include only overnight stays in our RV, not side trips. The maps are fully interactive; you can drag them around and zoom in or out. You can also show or hide one or more periods to easily see where we were at a particular time.
Here is a summary of our 2017 RV journey with a list of where we stayed and highlights of what we did along the way.