Where we are now
We are currently at Jordan Lake State Recreation Area, Apex, NC .
Our upcoming destinations
- October 18-19: Catawba Falls Campground, Old Fort, NC
- Fox Fire Riverside CampgroundOctober 20-23: , Hartford, TN
- October 24-November 4: King’s Holly Haven RV Park, Pigeon Forge, TN for the Escapees Smoky Mountains Hangout on October 28-November 4
- November 5-11: Grand Ole RV Resort, Goodlettsville, TN
- November 12-18: En route to Dallas area via Little Rock, AR
- November 19-December 25: Shady Creek RV Park, Aubrey, TX (with a short vacation on December 13-18 for the Xscapers Mexico Cruise from Galveston)
- December 26-January 3, 2020: Oakwood RV Resort, Fredericksburg, TX for the Escapees Texas New Year’s Hangout on December 28-January 2
Early next year, we’ll be making our way westward toward southern Arizona. On February 13-24, 2020 we’ll be in San Felipe, Baja California, Mexico for the Escapees Baja Mexico Hangout. After that, we plan to gradually start northward through Arizona and Utah toward Wyoming and Montana for the summer of 2020.
Where we’ve been
These Google Maps show our travel history by year (jump to 2015-16, 2017, 2018 or 2019). They include only overnight stays in our RV, not side trips. The maps are fully interactive; you can drag them around and zoom in or out. You can also show or hide one or more periods to easily see where we were at a particular time.
Here is a summary of our 2017 RV journey with a list of where we stayed and highlights of what we did along the way.