Where we are now: Shady Creek RV Park, Aubrey, TX
Our next few destinations:
- December 12: “moochdocking” with friends in Belton, TX
- December 13-14: Thousand Trails Medina Lake, Lakehills, TX
- December 15-21: Coastal Hideaway RV Park, Rockport, TX, volunteering with the RV Disaster Corps
- December 22-January 2: Thousand Trails Lake Conroe RV & Camping Resort, Willis, TX
- January 3-6: Escapees Rainbow’s End, Livingston, TX
- January 7-8: Quiet Oaks RV Park, Kinder, LA
- January 9-13: Bayou Segnette State Park, Westwego, LA
- January 14-20: Escapees Rainbow Plantation, Summerdale, AL
- January 21-22: Ho-Hum RV Park, Carrabelle, FL
- January 23-February 5: Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park, Jacksonville, FL (where we’ll be co-hosting the Xscapers Florida FOMO Meetup on January 31-February 4)
- February 6-14: Thousand Trails Orlando RV Resort, Clermont, FL
- February 15-18: TBD near Viera, FL
In late February, we’ll begin our spring trip northbound, planning to spend early March in the Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC area. We’ll fly to Tucson, AZ for March 11-22, where we’ll be on staff at the Escapees RV Club’s 59th Escapade. After we return from Escapade, we plan to tour up the East Coast in spring 2019 and be in New England for the summer of 2019.
Where we’ve been: These Google Maps show our travel history by month. They include only overnight stays in our RV, not side trips. The maps are fully interactive; you can drag them around and zoom in or out. You can also show or hide one or more months to easily see where we were at a particular time.
Here is a summary of our 2017 RV journey with a list of where we stayed and highlights of what we did along the way.