Where we are now: River Road RV Park, Ontonagon, MI
Our next few destinations:
- August 17-23: River Road RV Park, Ontonagon, MI
- August 24-27: Lake Fanny Hooe Resort and Campground, Copper Harbor, MI
- August 28-29: near Crystal Falls, MI, en route to Manistique, MI
- August 30-September 1: Manistique Lakeshore Campground, Manistique, MI
- September 2-3: either St. Ignace or Levering, MI for the 61st Annual Mackinac Bridge Walk
- September 4-7: Wilderness Lake State Park, Carp Lake, MI
- September 8-20: Wild Cherry RV Resort in Lake Leelanau, MI
We will be hosting the Xscapers Michigan Convergence at the Wild Cherry RV Resort on September 12-18, 2018. After that, we’ll be making our way to the Chicago area, with a stop in Topeka, IN on September 24 to pick up our new theater seating from Lambright Comfort Chairs.
In October, we’ll fly from Chicago to Rome, Italy via London for four days in Rome followed by a 12-day cruise around Italy and Greece for our 30th wedding anniversary. When we return, we’ll probably travel south through Nashville and Memphis back to the Dallas area for a few weeks. Before the end of the year, we’ll head toward the northern Gulf Coast and Florida for the winter, and then tour up the East Coast in spring 2019 and New England in the summer of 2019.
Where we’ve been: These Google Maps show our travel history by month. They include only overnight stays in our RV, not side trips. The maps are fully interactive; you can drag them around and zoom in or out. You can also show or hide one or more months to easily see where we were at a particular time.
Here is a summary of our 2017 RV journey with a list of where we stayed and highlights of what we did along the way.