Where we are now: Xscapers Central Texas Convergence in New Braunfels, TX
Our next destination: Shady Creek RV Park in Aubrey, TX
- April 22-May 15: Shady Creek RV Park in Aubrey, TX to visit with family
- May 16-17: en route to Sedalia, MO via Bentonville, AR
- May 18-June 1: Sedalia, MO for the Escapees 2018 Escapade (Escapade is actually May 27-June 1, but we’ll be arriving early to volunteer on staff)
- June 2-10: St. Louis, MO
- June 11-13: en route to Coldwater, MI
- June 14-17: Escapees TriChapter Rally, Branch County Fairgrounds, Coldwater, MI
- June 18-23-ish: Elkhart, IN
After getting our trailer’s suspension upgraded at MORryde International in Elkhart, we’ll spend the rest of the summer and the fall touring the upper Midwest. In October, we’ll fly from Chicago to Rome, Italy via London for four days in Rome followed by a 12-day cruise around Italy and Greece for our 30th wedding anniversary. When we return, we’ll probably head south toward the northern Gulf Coast and Florida for the winter, and then tour up the East Coast in spring 2019 and New England in the summer of 2019.
Where we’ve been: These Google Maps show our travel history by month. They include only overnight stays in our RV, not side trips. The maps are fully interactive; you can drag them around and zoom in or out. You can also show or hide one or more months to easily see where we were at a particular time.
Here is a summary of our 2017 RV journey with a list of where we stayed and highlights of what we did along the way.