Where we are now: Trailer Village in Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Our next destination: Grand Canyon National Park
Longer term: Although it’s unusual for us to have detailed plans this far in advance, we actually do know where we’ll be for most of the rest of 2017 and into early 2018!
- December 16-18: Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- December 19-21: Petrified Forest National Park, AZ
- December 23-January 7: SKP Saguaro Co-op in Benson, AZ
- January 9-18: Quartzsite, Arizona for our solar power system installation and the Xscapers Annual Bash (part 1)
- January 19-26: American Girl Mine in Winterhaven, California for the Xscapers Annual Bash (part 2)
- January 27-February 3: Victor’s RV Park in San Felipe, Mexico for the Xscapers Baja California Convergence
- February 14-18: Lake Havasu, AZ for Winter Blast
Later in 2018, we plan to make our way eastward, coming through our our hometown of Dallas from mid-April to mid-May, attending the Escapees 2018 Escapade in Sedalia, Missouri on May 27-June 1, swinging through Elkhart, Indiana to have our trailer’s suspension upgraded at MORryde International, and then spending the rest of the summer and the fall touring the upper Midwest.
Where we’ve been: These Google Maps show our travel history by month. They include only overnight stays in our RV, not side trips. The maps are fully interactive; you can drag them around and zoom in or out. You can also show or hide one or more months to easily see where we were at a particular time.