Where we are now: Shady Creek RV Park, Aubrey, TX
Our next few destinations:
- December 11-12: “moochdocking” with friends in Belton, TX
- December 13-14: TBD near San Antonio, TX
- December 15-21: Sinton, TX, volunteering with the RV Disaster Corps
- December 22-January 4: Thousand Trails Lake Conroe RV & Camping Resort, Willis, TX
- January 5-7: en route to New Orleans, LA
- January 8-10: New Orleans, LA area
- January 11-17:Escapees Rainbow Plantation, Summerdale, AL
- January 18-22: en route to Jacksonville, FL
- January 23-February 6: Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park, Jacksonville, FL (where we’ll be co-hosting the Xscapers Florida FOMO Meetup on January 31-February 4)
In mid-February, we’ll spend a week or two in central Florida on the Space Coast and visiting Mickey in Orlando, before beginning our spring trip northbound. We’ll fly to Tucson, AZ for March 10-22, where we’ll be on staff at the Escapees RV Club’s 59th Escapade. After we return from Escapade, we plan to tour up the East Coast in spring 2019 and be in New England for the summer of 2019.
Where we’ve been: These Google Maps show our travel history by month. They include only overnight stays in our RV, not side trips. The maps are fully interactive; you can drag them around and zoom in or out. You can also show or hide one or more months to easily see where we were at a particular time.
Here is a summary of our 2017 RV journey with a list of where we stayed and highlights of what we did along the way.