Where we are now: Escapees Park of the Sierras, Coarsegold, California
Our next destination: en route to Wine Ridge RV Resort in Pahrump, Nevada
Longer term: Although it’s unusual for us to have detailed plans this far in advance, we actually do know where we’ll be for most of the rest of 2017 and into early 2018!
- October 2-29: Escapees Park of the Sierras, Coarsegold, California
- October 30-October 31: en route to Pahrump, Nevada
- November 1-30: Wine Ridge RV Resort in Pahrump, Nevada
- December 1-January 9, 2018: still undetermined; possibly SKP Saguaro Co-op in Benson, AZ
- January 10-18: Quartzsite, Arizona for our solar power system installation and the Xscapers Annual Bash (part 1)
- January 19-26: American Girl Mine in Winterhaven, California for the Xscapers Annual Bash (part 2)
- January 27-February 3: Victor’s RV Park in San Felipe, Mexico for the Xscapers Baja California Convergence
Later in 2018, we plan to make our way eastward, coming through our our hometown of Dallas for a couple weeks in May, attending the Escapees 2018 Escapade in Sedalia, Missouri on May 27-June 1, swinging through Elkhart, Indiana to have our trailer’s suspension upgraded at MORryde International, and then spending the rest of the summer and the fall touring New England and the East Coast.
Where we’ve been: These Google Maps show our travel history by month. They include only overnight stays in our RV, not side trips. The maps are fully interactive; you can drag them around and zoom in or out. You can also show or hide one or more months to easily see where we were at a particular time.