Where we are now: 29th Annual Western Winter Blast Pyrotechnics Show, Lake Havasu City, AZ
Our next destination: Flagstaff, AZ area
- February 19-March 14: Flagstaff/Sedona, AZ and Monument Valley
- March 15-21: Moab, UT for the Xscapers Moab Area Convergence
- March 22-April 14: en route to Central Texas, with a swing through Georgetown, Fredericksburg, San Antonio and Livingston, Texas
- April 15-20: Xscapers Central Texas Convergence in New Braunfels, TX
- April 21-May 16: Shady Creek RV Park in Aubrey, TX to visit with family
- May 17-18: en route to Sedalia, MO
- May 19-June 1: Sedalia, MO for the Escapees 2018 Escapade (Escapade is actually May 27-June 1, but we’ll be arriving early to volunteer on staff)
- June 2-10: St. Louis, MO
After St. Louis, we’ll travel to Elkhart, Indiana for a week or so to have our trailer’s suspension upgraded at MORryde International, and then spend the rest of the summer and the fall touring the upper Midwest. In October, we’ll fly from Chicago to Rome, Italy via London for four days in Rome followed by a 12-day cruise around Italy and Greece for our 30th wedding anniversary. When we return, we’ll probably head south toward the northern Gulf Coast and Florida for the winter, and then tour up the East Coast in spring 2019 and New England in the summer of 2019.
Where we’ve been: These Google Maps show our travel history by month. They include only overnight stays in our RV, not side trips. The maps are fully interactive; you can drag them around and zoom in or out. You can also show or hide one or more months to easily see where we were at a particular time.
Here is a summary of our 2017 RV journey with a list of where we stayed and highlights of what we did along the way.