Where we are now: Ho-Hum RV Park, Carrabelle, FL
Our next few destinations:
- January 23-February 5: Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park, Jacksonville, FL (where we’ll be co-hosting the Xscapers Florida FOMO Meetup on January 31-February 4)
- February 6-14: Thousand Trails Orlando RV Resort, Clermont, FL
- February 15-28: Southern Palms RV Resort, Eustis, FL
- March 1-10: Savannah Oaks RV Resort, Savannah, GA
- March 11-21: Escapees RV Club’s 59th Escapade, Tucson, AZ (flying from Savannah)
- March 22-29: Frisco, TX visiting family (flying from Tucson)
- March 30-31: Savannah Oaks RV Resort, Savannah, GA (flying from DFW)
- April 1-3: James Island County Park, Charleston, SC
- April 4-11: en route to Washington DC area via Wilmington NC, Norfolk VA and Salisbury MD
- April 12-May 2: Cherry Hill RV Park, College Park, MD
- May 3-June 15: probably Lancaster PA and Hartford CT areas
- June 16-23: Keene, NH
- June 24-30: TBD
- July 1-8: Boston Minuteman Campground, Littleton MA
We plan to be in New England and New York for the rest of the summer and early fall of 2019.
Where we’ve been: These Google Maps show our travel history by year (jump to 2015-16, 2017, 2018 or 2019). They include only overnight stays in our RV, not side trips. The maps are fully interactive; you can drag them around and zoom in or out. You can also show or hide one or more periods to easily see where we were at a particular time.
Here is a summary of our 2017 RV journey with a list of where we stayed and highlights of what we did along the way.